- what the activity is (DUT type)
- who is to perform the activity (EMC Testing Laboratory)
- when the activity is to take place
This is more of an EMC Test Plan Template document that:
- defines the DUT classification and category
- lists required EMC Test Methods defined by the automotive OEM specs or International Standards (ISO, CISPR, SAE, etc.).
- how the actual EMC testing is to be carried out (test equipment configuration)
- defines measurable data format for reporting and acceptable stress level limits
This more of a Work Instruction outlined by automotive OEM EMC specs and international standards.
Christian Rosu, Dec 11, 2020.